Small groups. Big safety.
We recognize the impact of the coronavirus on our passengers and our industry. We are doing everything in compliance with state and federal guidelines to reduce the impact and the spread of the virus. And we are going steps further.
To ensure a healthy trip, we have implemented the following standards for everyone’s safety:
1) Masks are available to all passengers.
2) We provide hand sanitizer for everyone, every time entering the bus.
3) All busses are disinfected and cleaned before every trip.
4) We are focused on smaller more personal tours to ensure social distancing.
5) We are keeping windows open throughout the tour for airflow.
6) Drivers will wipe down the bus at all stops throughout the day.
We want our guests to enjoy the tour without having to think about anything but the enjoyment of the day. We will do everything to ensure an enjoyable experience for all.